Traction-grip safety grating made of carbon steel, pre-galvanized steel, aluminum alloy and stainless steel is widely used in many areas, such as stair treads, walkway, platform, steel flooring, ramps, drainage channels, ladder rungs, stadiums, and large buildings. With the feature of hundreds of small embossed openings, traction-grip safety grating owns perfect sip-resistance, air circulation and good drainage system. It is a good option for industrial sites application.
Specification of traction-grip safety grating:
- Material: carbon steel, pre-galvanized steel, aluminum alloy, stainless steel.
- Gauge: 11, 13, 16.
- Hole patterns: 6 types.
- Width: 7", 10" and 12".
- Length: 120" and 140".
- Channel depth: 1-1/2" and 2".
- Accessories: 3/8" carriage bolts, 3/8" flat washer, 3/8" Hex nut, carrier plate.
- Flooring sheet size: 36" × 120" or cut to order.
Perforated holes details of traction-grip grating.
Traction-grip grating plank with good slip-resistance.
Traction-grip grating stair treads
Stair treads specification:
- Width: 5", 7", 10" and 12".
- Channel depth: 2".
- Length: 30", 48" or any cut length.
An aluminum exterior traction-grip stair.
An stainless interior traction-grip stair.
Traction-grip grating ladder rung
Ladder rung specification:
- Hole type: 2-hole, 3-hole, 4-hole.
- Width: 1-1/4", 1-5/8", 2-1/4".
- Depth: 1-1/2", 1-1/8", 1-1/2".
- Length: 48", 60" or cut length.
- NOTE: HRPO means hot rolled, pickled and oiled.
Ladder rungs include 3 hole types: 2-hole, 3-hole, and 4-hole.
Ladder rungs attach another grating to add more anti-skid.
Features of traction-grip grating:
- Self-cleaning, air circulation and liquid flowing.
- Good slip-resistance.
- Easy installation.
- Little maintenance and long life span.
Traction-grip grating application:
- Stair treads.
- Steel flooring.
- Ladder rungs.
- Drainage channels.
- Walkway and platform.
- Stadiums and other large buildings.
Traction-grip walking grating with sip-resistance and drainage.
Traction-grip safety grating package.
- In pieces: in wooden carton.
- In sheet: in metal pallets or as customer demands.