Diamond plate is arranged with a regular patten of raised diamonds. These raised diamonds can create friction to provide excellent skid resistance. Diamond plate is sometimes used in machine platform.
Diamond plate can be in steel, stainless steel, galvanized steel or aluminum sheets materials. You can choose the material suits you or you can contact us for suggestion while you can't make a definite decision.
- Hot dipped galvanized steel sheet, Z90, regular spangle, chromated, with thickness 0.7 mm - 4.5 mm.
- Diamond plate sheets made into a rear carrier for motor vehicles.
- 1 m × 1 m × 1.5 mm aluminum steel diamond checkered plate with 22 mm holes used for fish drying.
- 1762 mm, 1853 mm, 1986 mm × 1200 mm × 3 mm aluminum sheets with holes powder coated colour standard white RAL 9003.
- Aluminum diamond plate sheets 96 inch × 48 inch × 1/4 inch Thick, materials Astm B209, Gr 606.
How to polish aluminum diamond plate or restore the original shine? You can click here to learn how to achieve it.
Iron checker plate with diamond shape projections.
Stainless steel checker plate with diamond shape projections.
Polished aluminum checker plate with diamond shape projections.
Black galvanized checker plate with diamond shape projections.