Steel Grating Ceiling Composed by Bearing Bars and Cross Bars
Steel grating ceiling with high-strength, low-weight and decorative advantages is widely used for airport, subway, railway station, bus station, commercial center, exhibition hall and hallway. Steel grating ceiling is composed by bearing bars and cross bars. The combined structure of bearing bar and cross bar by hydraulically swaged under high pressure provides high stiffness and stability.
The details of aluminum steel grating press-locked way.
Specific structure picture of steel grating ceiling.
Specification of steel grating ceiling:
- Material: low carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum alloy.
- Components: bearing bars, cross bars.
- Bearing bar type: rectangular bars, I bars.
- Fabrication: press-locked.
- Surface treatment: galvanized, mill finished, painted, powder coated, etc.
- Surface type: smooth (plain) style.
- Bearing bar spacing: 1-3/16", 15/16" (standard); 7/16" to 11/16" (close mesh).
- Cross bar spacing: 2", 4".
- Color: accept customization.
- Ceiling opening size: 50 × 50, 75 × 75, 100 × 100, 125 × 125, 150 × 150, 200 × 200 mm.
- Thickness: 0.3 – 1.0 mm.
- Height: 32, 50, 75, 100, 120 mm.
- Width: 20, 25, 30, 40 mm.
Steel grating ceiling in a meeting room.
Movable steel grating ceiling.
- Simple structure and good adhesion.
- Anti-corrosion, fireproof, waterproof and rust proof.
- Weather resistance and easy cleaning.
- Heat insulation and radiation proof.
- Good plasticity and durable.
- Easy installation, maintenance and disassemble.
- Highly recyclable.
Steel grating ceiling in railway station.
Steel grating ceiling in a hall.
- Railway station.
- Bus station.
- Commercial center.
- Exhibition hall and hallway.
Package: in belts and pallets.