Aluminum Plate Stair Tread worth your every cent
Aluminum plate stair treads are ideal for retrofitting over existing dangerously slick flooring in applications that require a lightweight corrosion resistant surface. Non-slip aluminum plate stair treads are a cost effective way to create an instantly safe surface without completely replacing existing flooring.
Stair treads can be supplied in a range of metal sheets and plates. Metals: Aluminum with all grades including 1,000, 3,000 and 5,000 series; Galvanized steels and other metals.
Stair Tread Plate Lengths:
- Metric: Standard lengths are 2 m, 2.5 m and 3.0 m.
- USA standard lengths: 96" and 120".
- Custom lengths are available.
Stair Tread Plate Width:
- Metric: Standard widths are 1 m and 1.250 m.
- USA standard widths are 36'' and 48''.
- Aluminum plate stair treads can be custom fabricated to meet job specifications.
- Available surfaces: aluminum, stainless steel, steel surface on aluminum.
- Standard tolerance: Mill (for stock sizes), or + / - 1/8" (for customer specified sizes).
Round projection aluminum checker plate.
Diamond projection aluminum checker plate.
Round projection pattern aluminum checker plate stair treads.
Diamond projection pattern aluminum checker plate stair treads.