Interlocking Safety Grating with High Slip-Resistance
Interlocking safety grating with high slip-resistance, cost-saving design, easy installation and free maintenance is used widely in many areas, such as stair treads plank, flooring, platforms, mezzanines, walkways, and oil, gas, waste, sewage, mining industries. The distinct difference among interlocking safety grating and other safety gratings is that it can be interlocked solidly, and its opening long slots area occupying 45% of the surface permits quick passage of fluids, mud, snow and other debris. In addition, compared with diamond-strut safety grating, it's not so aggressive or give people additional hurt when people falls.
One big characteristic of interlocking safety grating is that it can be interlocked.
The practical application of Interlocking safety grating for anti-skid stair treads.
- Metal materials: carbon steel (hot dipped, mill-galvanized steel).
- Surface: textured or non-textured surface.
- Surface treatment: mill-galvanized before fabrication.
- Mesh opening: long dimple slots.
- Metal gauge: 14, 16, 18.
- Width: 3", 4", 6", 9", 12".
- Channel height: 1-1/2", 2-1/2", 3", 4".
- Length: 12', 20', 24' (other length to order).
- Flange options: FM, MM, FF.
- Surface condition: MG (traction grip), MS (smooth).
- Accessories: hold-down clamp kit, hold down clip, anchor J-bolt.
- Fasten assembly: welding.
Standard Interlock safety grating stair treads.
Interlock safety grating stair treads with nosing.
Features and benefits:
- Cost-saving design.
- Fast and simple installation.
- Durable, solid and slip-resistant surface.
- Light weight and heavy load.
- Free maintenance.
- Long life.
Interlocking safety grating plank for motorway.
Industrial interlocking grating platform picture.
- Stair treads plank.
- Flooring and walkway.
- Platform (billboard, highway sign).
- Mezzanine floor.
- Trench and building drainage.
Safety grating has a good anti-slipping to use.
Because of the interlocked structure, interlocking grating scale and width can be large.
Package: packaged with metal belt in pallets